KidZinc is seeking before and after school child care staff (Emergent Learning Facilitators) who are enthusiastic, reliable, and engaged child care professionals. As an Emergent Learning Facilitator, you will be responsible for developing activities based on children’s interests to guide their development. An Emergent Learning Facilitator will work as part of a team to ensure program goals and scheduled activities are carried out in a consistent and safe manner. Active supervision and engagement with the children will ensure that children have a positive social and recreational experience while keeping you young at heart.
Our staff are our most valuable resource. KidZinc strives to hire staff who are committed to the child care profession and have long term goals to work in the child care sector, specifically in school age care.
- Competitive wages
- Employee Health Benefits
- Annual Employee Training Allowance
- Annual Health and Wellness Spending Account
- Summers Off
- Advancement opportunities
- Supportive and respectful work environment
- Available to work split shifts. Split shifts may be scheduled anywhere between 7:00am-9:00am and 2:00-6:00pm (12:00-5:30pm Friday). Preference is given to candidates with no restrictions/full availability between 7:00am and 6:00pm.
- Early Childhood Education Certification, or willing to obtain (50 hr online course)
- Police Security Clearance with Vulnerable Sector Search, or willing to obtain
- First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain
- Reliable transportation